The Inside Account Manager is responsible for selling products to health food retailers. This is an Inside Sales role that requires the successful candidate to create new account relationships as well as maintain existing relationships, meeting sales targets and expanding Flora’s customer base.
- Order Entry; process incoming orders from existing customer base
- Educate; existing and potential customers on products, special pricing, promotions and marketing
- Problem Resolution; handle any customer questions/complaints/concerns in a professional and responsive manner to preserve established customer relationships
- Goals; be accountable for reaching and achieving established sales targets and goals
- Training; stay current on industry trends, ongoing training regarding product information, sales techniques, problem resolution and relationship building
- Backup; for the Customer Care Department for processing orders and being on the queue line as needed:When short staffed (including vacation and sick times)
- During busy promotions
- Other Duties; will have other set duties which are laid out by the Customer Care Manager
- High School Diploma
- Some college preferably in Business or Marketing or
- 2+ years selling specifically in Industry or
- 5+ years in general sales
- Bilingual (English/French)
As a full-time, permanent Flora employee, your benefits package will include dental, extended health, paramedical coverage, life insurance and AD&D. A free on-site fitness centre is available for you to use in addition to substantial discount/credit on Flora products.
The Flora management team will work with you to develop your career and keep you challenged.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||Burnaby, British Columbia, CA|||||||||wXJCsDKBxWrXejYc|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false