|||Burnaby, British Columbia, CA|||||||||P~IaH2Nqnqbof345|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with key players on the marketing and sales team, as well as external agencies, to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful.
Proofread monthly specials, promo sheets, flyers, new marketing POP (i.e., info cards etc.) and relay to National Marketing Manager for final approval.
- Provide product descriptions and marketing copy as required.
- Script radio ads and on-hold messaging.
Coordinate the order of print material through established print vendors, including but not limited to quoting and writing purchase orders
Coordinate distribution of e-newsletter and print promotional materials
Manage marketing inventory in Resource Ordering and Status System (ROSS)
- Print materials and documents via interbranch transfers between:
- Canadian Warehouses (Burnaby, Brampton)
- US Warehouse (Lynden)
- US & Canadian Warehouses (Lynden, Burnaby)
Process and code marketing-related invoices
- Set up marketing Point of Purchase (POP) item codes in ROSS.
- Send out weekly Marketing POP inventory report to Brand Managers
- Run monthly inventory reports to reduce out of stocks of marketing materials.
Coordinate empty packaging requests
- Reconcile print job invoices.
- Review accuracy (quantity and pricing)
- Determine category percentages for budgets.
- Provide copies of supporting documentation (e.g., quotes, order confirmation, etc.) and printed material.
- Coordinate final approval of invoice from the National Marketing Manager and submit to the Accounting department for processing.
Coordinate the coupon program
- Communicate cutoff reminder e-mail to Outside Sales Representatives.
- Gather all requests monthly and submit them for production.
- Follow up on the status of monthly submittals.
- Review notifications of empty packaging availability in warehouse.
- Contact representatives to confirm shipping instructions and advise the warehouse.
- Communicate respective information with Production Planning.
Coordinate timing of deliverable relating to the Canadian Spring & Fall Flyer
- Request coupon codes.
- Track coupon redemption.
- Process and code coupon invoices.
- Resolve customers’ redemption issues.
- Check ROSS to recycle/remove any leftover POP from previous campaign.
Marketing Change Control Coordination
- Coordinate site operations in accordance with agreed policies, procedures, and contract scope.
- Develop event staff at specific sites.
- Oversee the full life cycle of events from booking to implementation of events.
- Coordinate the logistics of large multi-faceted events.
- Provide information and direction to vendors, facilities staff and other service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption.
- Support space planning and, when applicable, act as the key point of contact
Draft Marketing communications as directed by National Marketing Manager (i.e., recall letters, price increases etc.). Approval of final product is to be provided by National Marketing Manager
- Complete action items for marketing change controls such as new product launches.
- Coordinate with departments within Flora to ensure action items are completed by scheduled deadlines.
- Coordinate/assign designer projects into production schedule.
Update Inside Scoop with latest information (PDFs)
Plan out all related webinar schedules, confirming trainer availability
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing work experience (may be satisfied by Education requirement)
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Industry experience preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing Communications
Training and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret general reports or instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from various internal and external groups. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Long periods of sitting at a computer
- May require working occasional overtime-flexibility of schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to type or handle and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk or stand. The employee is seldom required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use critical thinking, data analysis and mathematical skills. The employee is also required to use interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side.
- Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions.
- Successful with outlining, managing, and performing in multi-tasking environment.
- Works creatively with limited resources.
- Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
- Creative problem solving.
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners and possess strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates sound organizational and coordination skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail
Group Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Paramedical)Basic Life, AD&D, Critical Illness, Long Term Disability BenefitsPaid Vacation, Sick Leave, Statutory HolidaysRRSP Plan
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.