Supply Chain Coordinator APPLY NOW
Burnaby, British Columbia, CA
Reporting to the Corporate Operations Manager, the Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for coordinating supply chain activities and improving transparency and visibility between company departments. The Supply Chain Coordinator will work with the Inventory Analyst and Purchasing Manager to synchronize supply and demand, and measure performance globally.
Life Cycle Management (35%)
- Communicate on forecast and inventory performance to management and recommend adjustments to targets based on changes in demand or supply
- Perform SKU rationalizations and review by appropriate Managers
- Advise Change Control Coordinators in drafting of supply chain timelines
- Develop BI analytics, KPIs, and metrics that identify performance fluctuations that require attention
Risk Management (30%)
- Participate in New Product Development meetings to help ensure the viability and of raw material and finished good sources (i.e. sustainability, profitability, etc.)
- Assist Procurement in balancing supply to meet demand and improving visibility for planned projects
Continuous Improvement (30%)
- Proactively facilitate and build consensus between departments (Supply Chain, Purchasing, Distribution, Sales & Marketing, Production, Finance, and IT)
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to strengthen cross-functional teams, and improve visibility, especially S&OP initiatives.
- Review and recommend process improvements to facilitate resources and identify value-add activities.
- Monitoring metrics to measure performance, improve service levels and resolve any issues that arise.
- Participate in Annual Reviews and Performance Management
- Perform other duties and participate in corporate projects as required
- Post Secondary education in supply chain, operations or an equivalent experience and working towards a Certified Supply Chain Professional designation
- Certified Supply Chain designation or in-progress is an asset
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices is an asset
- Strong negotiating skills
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word and Industry standard purchase order software
- Impeccable attention to detail, initiative and independent judgment
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines
- Able to read, write, analyze, interpret general reports or instructions and identify potential problems or discrepancies
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from various internal and external groups
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages and complex bids
- Effective communication with others through the written word, as well as, verbally
- Able to work independently and in a team environment and to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrated track record of effectively influencing and negotiating with all levels of an organization and leading effective/successful change initiatives
- Ability to work effectively and professionally across multiple departments and levels of the organization, as well as outside representatives
- Ability to foster teamwork in cross-functional groups to support and drive results
- Strong working knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Negotiations Skills
- Analytical Mind
- Detail-Oriented / Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Fostering Teamwork
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||Burnaby, British Columbia, CA|||||||||P~IaH2Nqnqbof345|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false
APPLICATION FORM * Required