Instant Pot Chicken Curry
Ingredients1 tablespoon oil
1 ½ pounds chicken meat, cubed
3 sliced garlic cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper (we used white)
1 whole Thai chili pepper (optional)
28 oz / 796 mL fire roasted diced tomatoes
1 can regular coconut milk (reserve the cream portion)
3 tablespoons curry powder
1-2 tablespoons fresh turmeric, ginger, or a combo
1 good glug of Omega Sport+
- Heat oil in the pot. If electric, set the timer to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and chicken to the pot. Season with salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add the tomatoes and coconut milk (reserve the cream).
- Add whole chili (if using), curry powder, turmeric and/or ginger root. Stir.
- Close the lid, check your valve, and manually set the time to 15 minutes.
- When cook time is up, carefully quick release the steam. When the pin drops, remove the lid.
- Add the coconut cream and Omega Sport+. Remove whole chili (if used). Top with fresh herbs and serve with rice, cauliflower, or naan bread.