Iron deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the world. Vegans, pregnant and nursing women and athletes may be especially prone to deficiency or sub-optimal iron status. Fatigue, pale skin, brittle hair and nails and difficulty concentrating are just some of the symptoms of iron deficiency. If you’ve ever experienced iron deficiency, you know it’s no joke and supplementing is often the only way to build up your iron levels quickly and efficiently. Some iron preparations can be notoriously hard to digest and absorb well though, resulting in GI side effects like constipation or nausea.
Iron+™(available in Canada only) with B-Vitamin Complex is a liquid iron supplement that is specially formulated for easy absorption and assimilation. Formulated with iron (ferrous gluconate) and B vitamins in a delicious liquid base of fruit and vegetable juices, Iron+™ daily use helps normalize low iron levels to boost energy, vitality and optimal health. Naturally yeast and gluten-free, this liquid iron formula is also recommended for children as well as pregnant or nursing women to help them meet their daily iron needs.
We have launched this new liquid iron formula in an 80 mL size for Canada, with plans to roll out a larger 240mL size later in the year. Iron+™ is also available in capsule form for convenience while travelling or on the go.
• Plant-based, vegan, gluten free, yeast free, liquid iron and B vitamin formula
• Bottled in glass, measuring cup included
• Non-constipating, easy to digest and absorb
• Formulated with highly absorbable ferrous gluconate as the iron source
• Formulated with vitamin B6 and B12 to support red blood cell production
• Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing
• Also recommended for children ages 4+
• Also available in vegan, gluten free capsules (Canada only) that have vitamin C and folic acid added to the formula
Enjoy 15% off Flora iron supplements this week on the Flora site when using code iron15 at checkout.