We all know the song, “You’re so vain,” sing it with me! “I bet you think this blog is about you.” Well, yes, it totally is! Because when it comes to other types of veins, such as varicose, we are allowed to be vain as all heck! True, sometimes it may just be a cosmetic bother with spider veins creating little webs on the backs of our legs, but other times they can cause real discomfort, swelling, and soreness.Anytime there is something unpleasant going on in or on our bodies it’s a signal we’re off in some way. Varicose veins may be an underlying circulatory problem or a lack in the way we care for ourselves. Hey lookin’ out for Numero Uno; managing stress, exercising and taking care of your emotional and physical health, will do way more than just help ward off pesky veins. If only there was a clean, proven supplement to give the boost we all need like a leg Fairy Godmother. (Cue fairy dust sprinkles.) There is! Flora CircuVein (US/CA) supports healthy circulation while protecting and toning vascular blood vessels. Vascular what? Oh you know—the arteries, veins, and capillaries that are the bodies little workers carrying blood to and from the heart. All right, you’re gonna like this next part, too! The levels of the two active ingredients in CircuVein, Diosmin and Hesperidin, a bioflavonoid from citrus fruits sourced from sexy Spanish oranges, have been clinically proven to reduce the visible signs of varicose veins, plus alleviate swelling in the legs and ankles. Some other product bonuses, regardless what dietary theory you follow, Flora’s supplements are suitable for all. Shake a vein-less leg to the vegan, gluten-free formula! And if I may brag about my pill pal one more time, CircuVein was also voted the 2014 Silver Alive Award Winner in the Women's Product category! Additional home remedies to speed up the recovery process:
• Pull up a chair, but know when your turn is up. Don’t go too long sitting or standing. Find that Goldilocks happy medium.
• Exercise. Get movement, any movement. Take those unwanted veins for a walk and ditch 'em at a pretty park.
• Maintain a healthy weight. Excess weight puts pressure on veins contributing to inflammation. Store your CircuVein in a far cabinet so you have to walk further to take them.
• Elevate after a date. Put those tootsies up and rest after any outing.
• Accessorize with compression stockings. They’ll help improve circulation.I love Flora’s products as much as their beautiful motto: “Remember to always love your legs for what they can do, not just how they look.”
About the author: Jill Anenberg Lawrence
I’ve always lived a healthy life and found myself constantly giving nutrition and fitness tips to others. I decided to make this love affair official by receiving expert training as a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and studying under Dietician Keri Glassman becoming Nutritious Life Certified. I'm also an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching.