Bacon and Cheddar PUPcake
Photo & Recipe: @eatyoungnutrition
Makes: 1 large pupcake or 2 small pupcakes
Time: 35 minutes + cooling time
2 tablespoons plain Greek yoghurt
3 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
2 tablespoons shredded white cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons oats
1 heaping scoop BioJoint formula
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup peanut butter
¼ cup plain Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and grease one or two muffin slots on a muffin tray.
- In a bowl add yoghurt, peanut butter, cheese and the egg. Whisk until creamy, then stir in the oats, BioJoint powder and baking powder.
- Pour batter into muffin tray (if using a small muffin tray, make two pupcakes)
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out dry.
- While cooling, prepare the frosting by combining ingredients and whisking until very smooth. Add frosting to a piping bag and stick in the fridge until pupcakes are completely cooled.
- Frost once cool, and top with bacon bits and extra shredded cheese!