- ½ cup Flora Lemon Ginger ACV Shot
- ¼ cup Udo’s Omega 3.6.9 Oil Blend
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- ½ a fennel bulb, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (seeds removed if you want to cut the spice level)
- Handful chives, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Pop garlic, skin on, into the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool before removing the skins.
- Prepare the marinade by adding all ingredients to a small food processor and blitzing it until the garlic and thyme is broken up and well incorporated.
- Add the salad vegetables to a high-walled dish and pour the marinade over top so that everything is covered. Let sit for 30 minutes up to 2-3 days refrigerated.
- When ready to serve, use a slotted spoon to dish up the salad, spooning 1-2 tbsp of marinade on top. Garnish with fresh chives. Pairs well with any protein, especially a high fat protein such as fish.
- Reserve the marinade as a salad dressing once the salad is finished!