These cute little cups are quick, easy, full of all the warming spices, and naturally sweetened! The cookie crust is an amazing mix of sweet cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, and ginger and the apple pie filling is SO easy; sauteed apples, cinnamon, and manuka honey!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 flax egg
- 2 tbsp vegan butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 2 apples, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Manuka Honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients until your dough forms.
- Press into a lined cupcake tray.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until set.
- Remove and let cool.
- Combine the finely chopped apples, Manuka Honey, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Sautee until the apples have softened.
- Fill each cookie cup with the filling & enjoy!
DANI @danishealthyeats is a Holistic Nutritionist from Seattle, Washington.