Makes 20 bites
Ingredients:1 cup crispy brown rice cereal (no sugar added)
½ cup dried unsweetened coconut & some extra for rolling
½ cup gluten-free oats, coarsely ground in food processor
¼ cup almond butter, preferably raw
¼ cup hemp hearts
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tbsp. Flora Beyond Greens
1 tsp. Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend
1 tsp. dark cocoa powder
A pinch of sea salt
- In a bowl, mix the brown rice cereal, hemp hearts, coconut, oats, and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the almond butter, maple syrup, Flora Green Blend, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend, and cocoa powder.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients to thoroughly mix.
- Take a golf ball size of the mixture and squeeze it into a ball, then roll in the extra coconut. Continue until all of the mixture is used up.
- Store in the freezer for an easy snack, anytime.