Hot summer days call for a fresh and hydrating glass of something special. What better way to toast good times, good friends and good health than by raising a glass of refreshing and easy-to-prepare Peppermint Iced Tea, with a healthful twist.
Made with caffeine-free peppermint tea, embraced in traditional medicine to soothe the body and lift the spirits, and with the added flavor of tangy lemons, refreshing mint, and a dash of power-packed Gandalf / VieSun Spirulina™, this delicious drink quenches your thirst!
- 8 bags natural
- Peppermint tea
- 1 tsp Gandalf Spirulina™ powder
- 250 mL warm water
- 1½ liters boiling water
- 8 slices lemon
- Fresh organic mint leaves for garnish
- Place 1 tsp of spirulina powder into a cup and add 250 mL of warm water. Mix together.
- In a separate pitcher, add 1 ½ liters of boiling water to eight natural peppermint tea bags. Steep for five minutes.
- Allow to cool, add spirulina mixture, and chill with ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves