This mānuka honey face mask is perfect for skin that is oily or prone to clogged pores. Activated charcoal is an inexpensive wonder ingredient that can absorb oils, dirt, and impurities. The mānuka honey will draw moisture into your skin while fighting unwanted microbes for a dreamier complexion.
For more information on how manuka honey benefits the skin, see our first post in the series.
DIY FACE MASK # 5: MĀNUKA HONEY + CHARCOAL MASK
(For Oily Skin and Clogged Pores )
- Mix together 1 tablespoon Flora Mānuka Honey (MGO 250+/10+ UMF or higher) and 1 capsule of food-grade activated charcoal powder.
- Apply to lightly dampened skin with a mask applicator, brush, or fingers. For gentle exfoliation, massage the mask into your skin with your fingertips for a minute or two.
- Let the mask sit for 10-20 minutes before rinsing gently with warm water. Repeat 1- 2 times per week for best results.
Browse the links below for the other five mānuka honey face masks in the series!
- Mānuka Honey Mask (All Skin Types)
- Mānuka Honey + Cinnamon + Turmeric Mask (For Acne-Prone Skin, Dull Skin And/Or Dark Spots)
- Mānuka Honey + Matcha + Aloe+ Oatmeal Mask (Sensitive or Aging Skin)
- Mānuka Honey + Spirulina Mask (All Skin Types)
- Mānuka Honey + Dark Chocolate Mask (For Dry or Aging Skin)
Article, recipe, and photos courtesy of BETTER LIVING. VisitOnBetterLiving.com for more helpful lifestyle & DIY tips