Ingredients3 cups Flora Flax Meal
1 ½ tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried herbs (pizza seasoning, Italian seasoning, or oregano and/or basil)
1 cup water
6 Tbsp of oil (Flora Sacha Inchi Oil, extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil)
4 large eggs, whisked lightly
3-6 tbsp raw sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, or a mix
Optional: Up to 3½ cup parmesan cheese
Optional: 1 packet traditional dry yeast + 1 tbsp. honey
- Optional: Proof 1 packet of traditional dry yeast in lukewarm water and add 1 tbsp. honey. After 5 minutes, add yeast mixture to bowl with the eggs and oil. After the dough is blended together in step 4, give it time to rise in a warm, draft-free spot. Continue as normal.
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- In a medium bowl, blend flax meal, salt, garlic powder, baking powder, and herbs.
- Add water, oil, and eggs, and mix very well. Let sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add seeds (and cheese, if using) and stir.
- Press dough out to desired thickness on a large piece of oiled parchment paper. With oiled fingers, form a rim and shallow indentations in the crust to hold sauce.
- Place on a pizza pan and bake for 12 to 16 minutes until cooked.
- Remove, top as desired, and cook until done.